The Half-Shire Historical Society will reopen their Richland facility with the first regular monthly lunch meeting on Saturday March 26, 2011 at noon. Located at 1100 County Rte. 48 in the hamlet of Richland, Half-Shire Historical Society has operated out of the former Richland School since 1973.
A hearty hot lunch will be available beginning at noon, followed by a short business meeting and outline of 2011 programs and events. President Shawn Doyle will also lead a volunteer crew in spring cleaning and sorting of items acquired during the winter, in the morning hours.
For more information contact Half-Shire at email@example.com or contact President Doyle at 298-3630.
2,440 total views, 5 views today